About InfoSearch International
InfoSearch International is committed to providing our clients with the highest-quality research, which offers pertinent insights that can be used to drive business strategies and optimize financial performance.
Our team of research analysts, led by Sara Hart, Ph.D., blend proven research methods, statistical tools, and state-of-the-art technology with human intellectual power to deliver comprehensive research findings our clients find easy to understand and utilize.
As a full-service research firm, we provide clients with customized quantitative and qualitative research options for both consumer and business-to-business research.
InfoSearch is a client-centered firm which was founded in 1996 on these six core values:
- Client Focus – We recognize that our clients are our most important asset; therefore, we will always do whatever we can to exceed their expectations.
- Excellence – We will pursue excellence in everything we do.
- Teamwork – We recognize that our success is dependent upon everyone working together as team.
- Respect – We recognize that our company as well as our clients are a collection of people working together to achieve both business success and personal satisfaction; therefore, maintaining the highest level of respect for one another is fundamental to attaining these goals.
- Integrity – We believe in honesty and soundness of principles; therefore, by applying our core values into our actions, there should be no difference between what we say and what we do.
- Openness – We recognize that people have different ideas and opinions; therefore, we encourage everyone to be forthcoming with their thoughts and, in return, everyone should be open minded to all ideas and opinions.
If you are looking for a strategic research partner whose core values and capabilities appear to match your needs, please contact us for a no-obligation informational interview. We look forward to hearing from you, learning about your unique questions, and discussing how we can put our talents to work to find answers to your questions.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our web site, and for your interest in our firm.
David C. Line
President and CEO
The InfoSearch Team
David C. Line
President & CEO | David works closely with other members of the leadership team to ensure the company continues to deliver and develop innovative research solutions that deliver the highest possible value to clients. Prior to InfoSearch David held numerous management positions at IBM and has over 30 years experience in management, marketing, research and strategic planning. Currently, David is on the Board of Directors of Renown Health System and is a member of Vistage International. David earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Management from Miami University (Oxford, Ohio) and has received advanced management training from Harvard School of Business and Babson College.
Sara Hart, Ph.D.
Director of Research | Sara and her research team work closely with all clients in defining research requirements, developing research strategies, creating survey questionnaires, data analysis, preparation of client reports and presentations and providing ongoing research support to clients. Sara has a Ph.D. from Stanford University in Communication with an emphasis in quantitative research methods.
Chief Information Officer | Chris has full operational and client-responsibility oversight of the Information Technology Center. Chris and his team of program developers are responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of the technological ‘engine’ and application framework that collectively empower the survey collection, analysis, and survey reporting. Chris has an M.B.A. from the Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business, an M.S. in Economics from the University of Delaware, and a Bachelor of Engineer from Steven’s Institute of Technology.
Gaming Account Executive | Sue has extensive gaming management experience as a property CFO and works with clients to address their organizational needs. In addition, Sue provides end-user training and ongoing analytical support to assist organizations in maximizing and leveraging research-based business intelligence.