Ad Awareness Studies
- So you launched an advertising campaign…did anyone see it?
- Did the campaign have an impact? Did it have the right impact?
- You believe it’s done the job, but how can you know for sure?
InfoSearch Ad Awareness Studies are designed to research advertising campaigns that have already launched. Quality research is the only way to really know if your advertising made it to your target, caused them to take action or even think about your company or product.
With our online methodology, Ad Awareness Studies can ask respondents to recall the ads and then present the actual advertising within the online survey – no matter what category it comes from - and ask again if they remember it and moreover, what they think of it.
- Include actual advertising – outdoor, print, online, radio, television, etc – to ask for respondents’ feedback.
- Reach your target audience and determine percent recall, impression, and impact.
- Statistical analysis via SPSS.
- Quick feedback in a comprehensive report, including an executive summary to focus on actionable data.
- Understand if your advertising campaign met your goals.
- Get feedback about your advertising campaign’s message and impact — without relying on recall.