InfoSearch Focus Groups are a great way to obtain rich, qualitative information from a particular market. While focus groups do not provide quantitative data, they do provide a wealth of qualitative feedback that can come from reactions, behavior, suggestions, comments and everything else moderators can learn in face-to-face interaction.
At InfoSearch, we work with you to develop an in-depth discussion guide to focus on answering your main questions. Our experienced moderators successfully guide participants through that in-depth discussion guide. For best results, we recommend that each focus group lasts 90 to 120 minutes in length.
- Provides rich, detailed information about specific goals.
- Each is conducted by skilled, experienced moderators.
- Each group can be observed by management in real time, or by video/audio at a later date.
- Provides written results with an executive summary that recaps the qualitative data.
- Learn more about market attitudes and preferences.
- Discover detailed information about key issues and opportunities.
- Provide a rich understanding of a targeted group.
- Obtain feedback about potential programs and services while in the development stage.
- Pre-test marketing and advertising options on target audiences.