Comment Cards & Customer Feedback
InfoSearch Comment Cards or Customer Feedback exists in a variety of forms. Two of the most popular are:
- Actual comment cards clients/customers fill out at site.
- A link provided on a receipt from transaction or card on site that clients/customers can type into their web browser to take the survey online.
What distinguishes our Comment Card program from others is that our cards are processed, digitized, uploaded daily into a database, and made available via customized online reports. Using Autonomy Cardiff TeleForm software, your facility can scan ands send forms directly to the InfoSearch Operations Center, where the forms will be processed for your review online.
Real-time online reports are available for every option. Our program offers the flexibility for you to design customized comment cards to meet your specific needs.
- Customized cards and online questionnaires that are simple and easy to use.
- All comment cards are digitized and can be easily accessed for online viewing within 48 business hours after receipt in the InfoSearch Operations Center.
- Comments are individually reviewed, retyped, and categorized by topic and by product/service.
- Customized reports with filters allow you to easily sort and view both comments and ratings.
- Provides more timely information than traditional comment card programs.
- Enhances customer service recovery by providing management tools to identify dissatisfied customers/clients.
- Provides a process to collect positive feedback that can be incorporated into an employee recognition program.
- Provides a process for establishing and maintaining a comprehensive guest-feedback database that can be used to address specific operational issues and concerns, while providing valuable insights for strategic decision-making.